financial protection or reimbursement against losses.
HDFC LIFE ProGrowth Plus:
- HDFC Life ProGrowth Plus is a regular premium unit linked insurance plan. In this plan you can choose your regular premium and the investment fund(s).
- We will then invest your regular premium, net of premium allocation charges in your chosen fund(s) in the proportion you specify.
- At the end of the policy term, you will receive the accumulated value of your fund(s). In case of unfortunate death of Life Assured during the policy term, the
- $ nominee will receive the greater of Sum Assured (less withdrawals ) or fund value.
POWER WORDS : a person or company considered according to how safe it is to lend them money or give them insurance or credit
EASY STEPS TO YOUR OWN PLAN:
- STEP1: Choose the plan options , your regular premium & level of protection .
Plan Option Cover
Life Option Death Benefit
Extra Life Option Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit
STEP 2: Choose your investment plans:
- Balance your level of risk and return, making the right investment choice is very important and you are responsible for the choices you make.
- We have 10 funds that give you the potential for:
- Higher but more variable returns; or Lower but more stable returns over the term of your policy.
For book a plan – https://www.hdfclife.com/ulip-plans/progrowth-plus-ulip-plan
Online Premium Payment
How can I claim my HDFC maturity amount?
Can I surrender HDFC Life policy?
Reason(s) for policy surrender and the surrender form needs to be submitted at the nearest HDFC Life Insurance branch, along with the following documents: Original policy documents. Canceled cheque with the policyholder’s name on it.
When can I withdraw my HDFC Life policy?
You can exit from ULIP after 5 years; however, it is not advisable even after lock-in period ends. To reap the benefits, you should continue and stay invested for a long period say 15-20 years. If you think that the funds are not performing, you may want to go for switching your funds.